This year, SCALE has a limited number of mini-grants ranging from $50-200 available to Campus-Based and Student-Led programs and Individual Students who plan NLAW programs. In order to submit this proposal, you must first register your program.
Grants will be made on a rolling basis as they are received until all funds have been distributed. Application deadline is December 23, 2016.
- You must plan an NLAW program that will reach an audience beyond your programs regular activities.
- You must submit a specific budget describing exactly what supplies are needed, when they are needed and how they will be used.
- You must be be enrolled at a college or university, or be a K-12 student partnering with a Campus-Based program (youth under 18 may apply with a college student partner).
- Funds must be spent no later than February 8th, 2017.
- Applicants must be able to document their activities and submit a report no later than February 17th, including an activity summary, photos, and receipts for all funds spent.
Note: These grants are intended to be used for materials and supplies needed for program activities. Funds cannot be used to pay individuals. In some cases, the supplies will be purchased and shipped to you or you may be asked to purchase the supplies and submit receipts for reimbursement. Funds for fees and services will be approved on a case by case basis.
If you have questions about this application, please contact SCALE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-962-1542.